Saturday, March 8, 2008

Crow's Feet and Under Eye Wrinkles Reduced...

Personalized Skin Care Analysis from Beauty.com

Crow's Feet and Under Eye Wrinkles Reduced... For the past 14 days, I have conducted a little experiment, with a control group, and test subjects who were given a placebo... Okay, not really. I do not have a lab that contains bunsen burners and beakers in my basement, in the suburbs. This experiment was less than scientific; however, the results have been better than things with scientific research behind them.

To begin, I feel the biggest problem with my skin, is the crow's feet, and under eye wrinkles, which have become increasingly noticeable to myself over the past few years. I have tried tons of products to combat these ever evolving dynamic wrinkles (wrinkles that are formed by overusing facial muscles), and have been unsuccessful, to say the least. Once I realized that it was hard to target these dynamic wrinkles, with over the counter products, I started looking for another way, and came across it by pure luck.

I was in Target, doing my regular shopping, and I was looking at sleep masks, you know, the one's that keep light out while you are sleeping. So I decided to get one for the heck of it. It was only $5, and if it kept that annoying bright light, which I hate so much, out, great!

That night, I wore the mask to bed, and it was so strange, because I have never slept with a mask on. But it was fine, and I noticed when I was putting it on, it had a nice cushion part for the under eye area. So I put the mask on, and made sure my skin was lying smooth under the cushion part of the mask. When I woke up, to my surprise, my wrinkles had greatly diminished. I was extremely pleased, because, usually, I wake up looking "haggard" in the eye area. So I continued to wear this cushioned eye mask for the past 2 weeks, and I am very impressed with the results I have been getting. So why not try it, you have nothing to lose... But a few wrinkles :)

No comments:

drugstore.com, inc.