Thursday, March 27, 2008

Skincare Routine

Personalized Skin Care Analysis from Beauty.com

I am always curious of everyone's skincare routines. I love to know if I should include something else in my regimen, or if I am using too many things. Now that I, knock on wood, have my skin under control (no longer suffering from breakouts) I think my skincare routine is finally one that works. Here it is...

AM Routine Consists of -


Philosophy's Microdelivery Wash

Philosophy's Hope and a Prayer Vitamin C Powder mixed with When Hope Is Not Enough Serum

Philosophy's Eye Believe, followed by Hope In A Tube

Philosophy's When Hope Is Not Enough SPF 20

PM Routine Consists of -

Purity Made Simple

Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel Pads


Philosophy's Booster Caps mixed with Save Me

Neutrogena's Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

Philosophy's Eye Believe, followed by Hope In A Tube

Also, twice a week I use Philosophy's The Greatest Love Microdermabrading Scrub at night.

Keep in mind, you must stick to a "NEW" skincare regimen for at least 6-8 weeks. If you do not see noticeable improvement, then switch something up in the regimen.

No comments:

drugstore.com, inc.